Republicans in Lee County outnumber Democrats more than any other county in Florida!
Each and every one of our County Commissioners, State Senators, State Representatives, and partisan elected Constitutional Officers is a Republican.
We know that elected officials who espouse Republican values serve us much better. However, we can’t be satisfied simply by electing Republicans to all of our offices in Lee County.
Because we have a large number of voters throughout the state who don’t agree with us, we have to do our part to make sure our elected statewide officials are Republican.
Please check out the calendar of events and like our Facebook page so you can get informed and involved with electing the best Republicans and keeping them in office!
- Times: 'Ignored' millennials stake a claim on Tampa Bay community's political future
- SSN: Rick Scott: Florida elections will not be rigged
- Herald Tribune: Democrats attack Gruters' ties to Trump in state House race
- Daily News: In response to Trump's remarks, Gov. Scott says jobs growing, not fleeing state
- News-Herald: NWF State College names president finalists
- NSF: Judge turns aside request on unverified voters
- Sun: Perry hopes to lower taxes, help students, as senator
- Politico: Judge rejects Democrats' push to speed up voter certification
- TCPalm: Lake Okeechobee discharges to be reduced to 756 million gallons daily
- AP: Judge: No reason to change Florida voting rules due to storm
- Woman with skull on stick leads police to body...
- Exorcist arrested for sex abuse during rituals...
- Temporary O2 deprivation jet lag cure...
- CLAIM: Sun Cooling...
- GAGGAG: AMAZON GIVES AWAY NEW ALBUM FOR $3.99?
- OFF WITH THEIR WEB: INTERNET BLACKOUT
- GRINDR date 'grated victim's flesh and ate it with chopsticks'...
- HACK ATTACK SPREADS
- Porn viewers could be added to govt database...
- 'TRIAL RUN' FEARS
- The Modern Woodward and Bernstein
- Divine Referendum
- Rigged Elections Are As American As Apple Pie
- A Message From a Heartland Pastor on Trump’s Promise and the Great Race
- Disenfranchisement Of Poor Whites Under Hillary
- The Chemicals Anxiety Machine
- Someone Who Has 3 Million Followers on Facebook Explains The Ways Social Media Is Making Us All Dumber
- An Issue That Won't Be Solved With Insults or Pandering
- If You Like Your Music You Can Keep It -- One Judge May Change That
- Trump Trumps Trump
- The Inevitable Outcome of Rage
- An Establishment in Panic
- Undermining Our System
- GOP is Losing an Election That Should Have Been a Slam Dunk
- Bans on Political Donations Help Reporters Hide Bias
- Hollywood's Debate Rage Against Trump
- Why Character Counts in a President
- The Crucifixion of Judge Roy Moore
- Despite Trump, Demotic Protest Politics Doesn't Always Fail
- Dangerous Collusion