Republicans in Lee County outnumber Democrats more than any other county in Florida!
Each and every one of our County Commissioners, State Senators, State Representatives, and partisan elected Constitutional Officers is a Republican.
We know that elected officials who espouse Republican values serve us much better. However, we can’t be satisfied simply by electing Republicans to all of our offices in Lee County.
Because we have a large number of voters throughout the state who don’t agree with us, we have to do our part to make sure our elected statewide officials are Republican.
Please check out the calendar of events and like our Facebook page so you can get informed and involved with electing the best Republicans and keeping them in office!
- Times: Big development devoted to wellness key part of Orlando campaign to re-brand itself
- Sentinel: SunRail looking to test Saturday service soon
- Times-Union: Florida ballot questions draw big money
- Democrat: Florida's medical pot regulations may go up in smoke
- Herald: Mayors say state told them to keep Zika mosquito sites secret
- Herald: Startups out to build a mindful Miami
- Democrat: Pons TV commercial sparks fierce backlash
- Times-Union: St. Johns River State College gets grant to enhance computer science and information technology programs
- Third priest found dead in Mexico...
- DEUTSCHE BANK Troubles Mount; Shares Slide...
- Sex makes men more likely to believe in God...
- Woody Allen AMAZON Series Panned: 'Tired, Half-Baked'...
- Besieged Globalists Ponder What Went Wrong...
- Fears for economy as peso nears the 20-to-the-dollar mark...
- WORLD OF DEBT...
- Hungry Venezuelan children fainting in school...
- State of Electoral Map...
- Woman stopped at airport with husband's entrails...
- Advice For Donald: Scare America With The Truth
- Donald Trump's To-Do List for Debate #1
- If Sheriff Joe Gives an SJW a Cookie
- Hillary’s Campaign to Lower Drug Costs Is a Downer No Happy Pill Can Fix
- Trump Can Win This Election At The Debate – And He Better
- Who Is Guarding the (Dictatorial) Guards?
- Black Lives Matter and the Left Responsible for Entitled Athletes Disrespecting the National Anthem
- From O. J. to Charlotte in Black and White
- If Trump Wins The Debate…
- Two Tax Extremists For President
- National Breathlessness
- Shouldn’t the Presidential Debate Ask About Guns We Already Have?
- Walmart Workers Refuse to Make Cop’s Retirement Cake
- Ted Cruz Chooses Wisely
- The Hard Choice – for College-Educated, Suburban Males
- Looking For A Lose/Less-Lose Situation
- The Man Who Would Be Johnsoned
- The Real Threat to the Constitution Is Trump
- Secret Report Released: Clinton Foundation to Become Cabinet Department
- The Myth Called ‘Race’