Republicans in Lee County outnumber Democrats more than any other county in Florida!
Each and every one of our County Commissioners, State Senators, State Representatives, and partisan elected Constitutional Officers is a Republican.
We know that elected officials who espouse Republican values serve us much better. However, we can’t be satisfied simply by electing Republicans to all of our offices in Lee County.
Because we have a large number of voters throughout the state who don’t agree with us, we have to do our part to make sure our elected statewide officials are Republican.
Please check out the calendar of events and like our Facebook page so you can get informed and involved with electing the best Republicans and keeping them in office!
- Democrat: DOE 'star' Brian Dassler mourned
- Politico: Democratic talking points: Siding with Corcoran to abolish Enterprise Florida is good politics
- Herald: Faulty Corps 'fact' sheet on Port Everglades dredge drawing fire
- SSN: Joe Gruters' 'Transparency' Bill May Make Political Process Anything But, Say Critics
- Times-Union: Florida mayors rail against legislative threats to home rule
- Daily News: Florida fracking foes rally, but ban splits Legislature
- NSF: 'Liquor wall' closer to getting torn down
- TCPalm: Cut to corps could throw cold water on Everglades restoration efforts
- Times: Caught in crossfire between Rick Scott and Richard Corcoran, group fights for survival
- Bay News 9: Florida GOP lawmakers take issue with medical marijuana legislation
- Veggie burger 'that bleeds'...
- Mother brutally assaultes daughter for reciting Bible verses incorrectly...
- 4CHAN Sabotages LaBeouf Anti-Trump Exhibit -- Again...
- GAWKER discussing 'potential settlement' with Thiel reps...
- DISNEY Iger Agrees to One-Year Extension...
- Welcome to Hollywood: Residents clash as access to famed sign blocked...
- Scientists switch on 'artificial sun'...
- Smog-hit Beijing plans 'green necklace' to block pollution...
- Trump approval rating terrible -- but so are polls...
- Americans Dying With an Average of $62K Debt...
- Mahmoud Abbas’ Embrace of Terror
- Letter from Pennsylvania: A Governor’s Mixed Signals on Shale Gas
- Independent Investigation
- Princeton Theological Seminary Writes Its Own Epitaph
- The Meaning of Devin Nunes’ Revelation of “Incidental” Spying on the Trump Campaign by the Obama Administration
- Zero Islamic Terror Attacks: What London and America Need to Learn from Japan
- The Immigration Juxtaposition Game
- Is Socialism the Source of Scandinavian Happiness?
- Missing Measures for Fixing Healthcare
- California (and America)--Wake Up: No Sanctuary States!
- What to Do About Obamacare and the Uninsurable? Free Markets and Charity!
- Questions for Judge Gorsuch
- SDI at 34: Building on Reagan’s Vision
- Where We Belong
- There's Nothing Simple About Hiding the Burden of Taxes
- Chuck Brunie: An Investor Exemplar
- Trump Isn't Running The Government Like A Business
- Enough of the Precocious Conservakids!
- 206 Pivot Counties Voted Twice for Obama Then Switched to Trump
- Liberals Prefer Illegal Aliens Over Your Kids