Republicans in Lee County outnumber Democrats more than any other county in Florida!
Each and every one of our County Commissioners, State Senators, State Representatives, and partisan elected Constitutional Officers is a Republican.
We know that elected officials who espouse Republican values serve us much better. However, we can’t be satisfied simply by electing Republicans to all of our offices in Lee County.
Because we have a large number of voters throughout the state who don’t agree with us, we have to do our part to make sure our elected statewide officials are Republican.
Please check out the calendar of events and like our Facebook page so you can get informed and involved with electing the best Republicans and keeping them in office!
- AP: Rick Scott elected vice chairman of Republican Governors Association
- Times: Existing medical marijuana providers would have edge in Hillsborough under proposed rules
- Democrat: Gillum 'seriously considering' run for governor
- NSF: Senate seeks to cut communications tax, end insurer tax credit
- Politico: Potential gubernatorial candidates lay out agendas in Orlando
- News-Press: Number of SWFL pot docs growing
- Democrat: GOP chairman calls on Gillum to resign
- Democrat: New Florida State Parks Director resigns
- Daily News: Lawmakers with Lee County ties run to replace Adam Putnam for Agriculture Commissioner
- Times-Union: State agrees to $250,000 study for demolishing part of Hart Bridge ramps
- Police to quiz girlfriend over UFO conspiracy theorist's mystery death...
- PAPER: God help us if Chelsea Clinton runs for office...
- Vomited black fluid...
- LARGE SEWAGE SPILL IN TIJUANA, MEXICO, FLOWS NORTH OF BORDER...
- Great whites stalk Orange County beaches...
- Chairs Fly At Wild Brawl Between 40 Diners at NYC Seafood Restaurant...
- Surviving doomsday: Underground condos bring wealthy to Kansas...
- Bush to unveil portraits of 'war on terror' veterans...
- TRANS WRESTLER WINS GIRLS STATE TITLE...
- COMEY FACES PRESSURE AS WHITE HOUSE FIGHTS RUSSIA REPORTS...
- GIGO-based Energy and Climate Policies
- The Stars of Sexist and Racist Hollywood Shine Bright Tonight
- As Trump Unmuzzles the Economy, Rosy Scenario Will Become Economic Reality
- The Whole World Is (Not) Watching
- Oscar Rants
- Resist La Résistance
- The Chris Cuomo Dilemma
- Cronyism Thwarts Telemedicine and Other Innovations
- Barbarians at the Gate: Town Halls Under Siege
- Identity Politics: Up from the GRAVE
- Book Review-The Alpha Female's Guide To Men And Marriage
- The RAISE Act Takes a Flawed Approach on Immigration Reform
- Why the MSM Is Ignoring Trump's Sex Trafficking Busts
- The Sphere at the World Trade Center – A Symbol of Peace and Resolve
- Republicans (Especially in California), It's Time to Get Audacious
- The Forgotten Treachery of Obama’s State Department
- A Shining Example at Life's End
- Wall Street Might Be Only Group Happy With Trump
- Speaking Trump's Truth to Power
- The Pouting and Shouting Left Is Just Being Itself