Republicans in Lee County outnumber Democrats more than any other county in Florida!
Each and every one of our County Commissioners, State Senators, State Representatives, and partisan elected Constitutional Officers is a Republican.
We know that elected officials who espouse Republican values serve us much better. However, we can’t be satisfied simply by electing Republicans to all of our offices in Lee County.
Because we have a large number of voters throughout the state who don’t agree with us, we have to do our part to make sure our elected statewide officials are Republican.
Please check out the calendar of events and like our Facebook page so you can get informed and involved with electing the best Republicans and keeping them in office!
- Sentinel: Dozens of Black Lives Matter protesters march in Apopka
- PNJ: Big changes in store for UWF
- Democrat: With competition, pot business expected to grow rapidly
- Politico: State moves to kill Planned Parenthood's bid for attorney fees
- Sentinel: Obama administration visiting Orange County to see Zika preparedness
- Times: Overdose-reversal drug naloxone now available in Florida without an individual prescription
- News-Press: Two dead, up to 16 injured after shooting at Fort Myers nightclub
- Post: 20 PBC elementary schools have to extend the school day
- Companies around globe packing earth orbit with satellites to meet communications demands...
- RED INK: GUARDIAN newspaper hit with record $250m loss...
- Cops: Man, 30, battered mother because she brought home Chick-fil-A for dinner...
- Ailes Departure Gives CNN Chance to Close Ratings Gap With FOX...
- VERIZON Ends YAHOO Independence With Deal...
- Jeff Zucker on a roll...
- CA Firefighters Battle 'Unprecedented' Wildfire... Developing...
- Murder at 'Sex Party'...
- Pledged allegiance to ISIS...
- DAY 1...
- I Endorse Ted Cruz's Non Endorsement
- A Black and Blue America Needs Healing
- A Hater's Guide To Hillary
- The Libertarian Book of Trump
- Don’t Let Liberals Destroy Fox News
- Inter 'Vention
- Tax Reform's 'Magnificent Moment’
- So You're Voting Your Conscience
- The Race To Be The Least Unpopular
- Is Donald Trump for Real?
- The GOP and Gays: Confusion or Compromise?
- Trump Must Pledge to Implement GOP Platform
- Trump On The Stump
- Hillary: The Source of Business
- Ivanka is Wrong on "Women's Issues"
- The Capitalists Win at FreedomFest!
- PayPal, Toilets, and Hypocrisy at The RNC
- Trump's Emasculation of Republican Foreign Policy
- Teddy and Trump: Old West Sheriffs in the White House
- Trump's Acceptance Speech