Republicans in Lee County outnumber Democrats more than any other county in Florida!
Each and every one of our County Commissioners, State Senators, State Representatives, and partisan elected Constitutional Officers is a Republican.
We know that elected officials who espouse Republican values serve us much better. However, we can’t be satisfied simply by electing Republicans to all of our offices in Lee County.
Because we have a large number of voters throughout the state who don’t agree with us, we have to do our part to make sure our elected statewide officials are Republican.
Please check out the calendar of events and like our Facebook page so you can get informed and involved with electing the best Republicans and keeping them in office!
- Ledger: More subs in classrooms; what's impact on districts, students?
- Herald: Once a rising star, Opa-locka politician fell to temptation, despair
- Democrat: Courts need to tell their story better, chief justice says
- Times: If court strikes down private school tax credit program, public school crowding could follow
- Herald-Tribune: A rare crop of Dem primaries
- AP: Ex-finance chief at U. of Miami school guilty of $2.3M theft
- Sentinel: Cattle ranchers want to put more Florida-grown beef on the table
- Times-Union: Jax Journey to keep funding programs that help troubled kids
- WHO Pooh-Poohs...
- HOUSE OF FILTH: 80 Cats Stacked in Cages, 10 Dogs Hiding in Closets...
- World's biggest cruise ship nightmare...
- Frankenstein future sees rise in patients having wide-awake brain operations...
- BOOMBUST: Worrisome Pileup of $100 Million Homes...
- Shock findings of undercover prisoners...
- Brazil arrests first suspect after shocking gang-rape video...
- JOHNNY DEPP: SHE JUST WANTS MY MILLIONS!
- Canada's Trudeau defends assisted suicide bill as deadline nears...
- Data analysis from Paris raid on GOOGLE will take months, possibly years...
- South Africa: The Good and The Bad
- Are the Clintons the Real Housing Crash Villains?
- ‘Hating Jesus’: Liberals Declare Spiritual Warfare
- And Now, Behind Door No. 3
- Hillary Clinton's Emails: Lying in Plain Sight
- They Think We’re Stupid…And Maybe They’re Right
- The Day Free Speech Died
- The GOP Needs to Become a Workers’ Party Instead of a Rich Man’s Party
- The People vs. Power
- The Role of Memory on Memorial Day
- Is Donald Trump a Racist?
- The People vs. Power
- Would You Fire or Hire This Person?
- Confusing Main Street with Wall Street
- It’s Not about Hotdogs and Beer
- Identity Politics: Part Two
- Let’s Celebrate Eisenhower’s Great Victory!
- SEC Issues Climate Chaos “Guidance”
- New Gallup Poll Shows Trump Needs To Improve Pro-Life Outreach
- Rules Don't Apply to Queen Hillary