Republicans in Lee County outnumber Democrats more than any other county in Florida!
Each and every one of our County Commissioners, State Senators, State Representatives, and partisan elected Constitutional Officers is a Republican.
We know that elected officials who espouse Republican values serve us much better. However, we can’t be satisfied simply by electing Republicans to all of our offices in Lee County.
Because we have a large number of voters throughout the state who don’t agree with us, we have to do our part to make sure our elected statewide officials are Republican.
Please check out the calendar of events and like our Facebook page so you can get informed and involved with electing the best Republicans and keeping them in office!
- Sentinel: Here's why ADP chose Central Florida for major expansion
- Post: Education, economic development, top priorities in Fla. House 87 race
- Post: Bernie Sanders drops by Florida delegation breakfast
- NSF: Sanders visits as Florida Democrats look to close ranks
- Ledger: Fla. Breakfast draws high-powered crowd
- CBS Miami: Hialeah Decision Spurs Challenge From Horse Group
- Times: For Graham family, it may be time for another of them to run for Florida governor
- Times-Union: Wesley White says Melissa Nelson tried to pressure him to drop out of race against Angela Corey
- NSF: State panel backs controversial water standards
- Sun-Sentinel: Two out of three for state Senate debate in Pompano
- FACEBOOK Fails to Show Up for 7th IRS Tax Summons...
- Silicon Valley Elites Get Home Loans With No Money Down...
- DARK SMOKE HANGS OVER SCENIC STRETCH OF CALIFORNIA COAST...
- A.I. writes horror script...
- Elite Sex Club NYC Debut...
- BOX OFFICE MELT: Summer Flops, Fading Franchises Plague Hollywood...
- Oprah Winfrey To Star 'WRINKLE IN TIME'...
- Cook touts future technology...
- AS IPHONE SALE SAG, APPLE TOUTS APPS AND SERVICES INSTEAD...
- BOEING REPORTS FIRST LOSS IN 7 YEARS...
- Clinton, Trump and Third Party Candidate Possibilities Create More Financial Uncertainty – Part 1
- Media Has A 'Cry Wolf' Problem With Trump
- With all eyes on the Conventions, The Department of Justice is about to Issue a Major Decision Impacting Businesses Across the Country
- When Americans Want to Elect Mommy or Daddy
- #BlueLightFriday: From the White House to Your House
- WikiLeaks Reveals Media Collusion
- The “Home Storage” Precious Metals IRA Myth
- Democratic Platform: Killing The Unborn is Fine with Us
- Black Lives Matter, But So Does The Truth
- Trump at the Crossroads
- What Can Discrimination Explain?
- Single-Payer System Stops Religious Freedom Challenges to Abortifacient Mandate
- The Silver Lining in Comey’s Decision Not to Indict Hillary
- Since God Hates the Shedding of Innocent Blood, Can a Christian Vote for Hillary?
- Thiel's Republicans Depart from Reagan
- The Word That Haunts Mexico's President
- Democrats Heckle Preacher During Opening Prayer
- Email Scandal Reveals the Hypocrisy of the Democratic Party
- The STEM Education Challenge
- The Abortion-ization of the Democratic Party