Republicans in Lee County outnumber Democrats more than any other county in Florida!
Each and every one of our County Commissioners, State Senators, State Representatives, and partisan elected Constitutional Officers is a Republican.
We know that elected officials who espouse Republican values serve us much better. However, we can’t be satisfied simply by electing Republicans to all of our offices in Lee County.
Because we have a large number of voters throughout the state who don’t agree with us, we have to do our part to make sure our elected statewide officials are Republican.
Please check out the calendar of events and like our Facebook page so you can get informed and involved with electing the best Republicans and keeping them in office!
- Sentinel: Recess, testing, other school issues await action by lawmakers
- Herald: House approves Florida Slavery Memorial that senator blocked over philosophical objection
- Herald: Amendment to increase homestead examption is key to a new Florida budget
- AP: Florida bill sealing criminal records heading to governor
- Post: Florida Senate panel weighs plan to increase homestead exemption
- Times: Meet the descendant of a Confederate soldier who is blocking Florida's first slavery memorial
- Politico: Ausley blasts Corcoran for 'empty promises' on budget transparency
- AP: Florida legislators agree to small boost for schools
- Politico: House, Senate zero out conservation lands program but Caldwell says talks continue
- AP: Florida Gov. Scott targets legislators with phone calls
- SNAP: Man drives MERCEDES into three Rodeo Drive boutiques...
- Major damage...
- 5 Dead, Dozens Injured After Tornado Rips Through N Texas...
- RUSSIA ROBOT TANK READY FOR ACTION...
- BATTLE OF 100 DAYS
- REVEALED: WHEN MERKEL SLAPPED DOWN MACRON...
- WHAT COMES NEXT?
- UN TENSION...
- FOXNEWS COMPETITORS SMELL BLOOD...
- Trump’s Ex-Im Picks Signals Reform Is On The Way
- Hail! Hail! Chuck Berry
- Left Wing New Orleans Mayor Declares War on History
- This Is War
- Public Toilets and Private Burdens
- President Trump Hits a Milestone
- Will the UN Permit Obamacare's Repeal?
- The Upcoming Clash of Civilizations: After French Elections, Saving The Liberal Order From New Authoritarianism
- Making Government Work For You
- New Orleans Destroys Confederate Monuments—But Partners with Murderous Racist Regime