President: Kevin Karnes
President: Joyce Easton 239.573.6913
Ft. Myers Republican Women’s Club
Time: Third Tuesday each month @ 11:30 a.m.
Location: The Helm Club – The Landings
President: Carole Green
Gail Anthony – (239) 561-1861
Tina Laurie – (239) 489-4701
Republican Women of Cape Coral Federated
The Ladies Leading Right in Cape Coral
Meets every 3rd Thursday from 530-7:30 pm
Meeting location is the Elks Club in Club Square, Cape Coral
Contact: Missi McComis Lastra
Reserve you place at the next event HERE
Lee Republican Women Federated
Time: Second Monday of every month
Location: Pinchers, Marina at Edison Ford
President: Doris Cortese
Cape Coral Republican Club
Time: Last Tuesday of the month
Location: Duffy’s on Cape Coral Parkway
President: Robert Davies
Contact: 239-945-1229 or Capecoralrepublicanclub@Gmail.com
Burnt Store Republican Club
Time: First Wednesday of the month @ 5p.m.
Location: Burnt Store Golf & Activity Club, 24315 Vincent Ave, Punta Gorda, FL 33955
President: Lee Plank
Contact: Peggy Love or 941-740-0228
Sanibel-Captiva Republican Caucus
Chairman: Steve Maxwell, Ed.D.
Contact: email@example.com or 239-989-8203
The Republican Club of Southwest Florida (Bonita/Estero)
President: Fred Forbes
- Sentinel: Recess, testing, other school issues await action by lawmakers
- Herald: House approves Florida Slavery Memorial that senator blocked over philosophical objection
- Herald: Amendment to increase homestead examption is key to a new Florida budget
- AP: Florida bill sealing criminal records heading to governor
- Post: Florida Senate panel weighs plan to increase homestead exemption
- Times: Meet the descendant of a Confederate soldier who is blocking Florida's first slavery memorial
- Politico: Ausley blasts Corcoran for 'empty promises' on budget transparency
- AP: Florida legislators agree to small boost for schools
- Politico: House, Senate zero out conservation lands program but Caldwell says talks continue
- AP: Florida Gov. Scott targets legislators with phone calls
- SNAP: Man drives MERCEDES into three Rodeo Drive boutiques...
- Major damage...
- 5 Dead, Dozens Injured After Tornado Rips Through N Texas...
- RUSSIA ROBOT TANK READY FOR ACTION...
- BATTLE OF 100 DAYS
- REVEALED: WHEN MERKEL SLAPPED DOWN MACRON...
- WHAT COMES NEXT?
- UN TENSION...
- FOXNEWS COMPETITORS SMELL BLOOD...
- Trump’s Ex-Im Picks Signals Reform Is On The Way
- Hail! Hail! Chuck Berry
- Left Wing New Orleans Mayor Declares War on History
- This Is War
- Public Toilets and Private Burdens
- President Trump Hits a Milestone
- Will the UN Permit Obamacare's Repeal?
- The Upcoming Clash of Civilizations: After French Elections, Saving The Liberal Order From New Authoritarianism
- Making Government Work For You
- New Orleans Destroys Confederate Monuments—But Partners with Murderous Racist Regime