Lee Republican Women’s Club
Time: First Tuesday of every month @ 11:30am
Location: Rum Runners in Cape Harbour (Cape Coral)
President Joyce Easton 239.573.6913
Ft. Myers Republican Women’s Club
Time: Third Tuesday each month @ 11:30 a.m.
Location: The Helm Club – The Landings
President: Carole Green
Lee Republican Women Federated
Time: Second Monday of every month
Location: The Edison at Fort Myers Country Club
President: Doris Cortese
Cape Coral Republican Club
Time: Last Wednesday of the month
Location: Fletchers Club on Cape Coral Parkway
President: Robert Davies
Burnt Store Republican Club
Time: First Wednesday of the month @ 5p.m.
Location: Burnt Store Golf & Activity Club, 24315 Vincent Ave, Punta Gorda, FL 33955
President: Lee Plank
Contact: Peggy Love or 941-740-0228
Sanibel-Captiva Republican Caucus
President: Charles Fizer
- Sun-Sentinel: Broward College cited for overpayments in financial aid
- Times-Union: Gov. Scott declares state of emergency as Erika nears
- Politico: Republicans: Latvala courting Dems in bid for Senate presidency
- AP: Legislator and GOP chairman file lawsuit against amendments
- Politico: Scott updates storm prep, warns be ready for Erika
- Bradenton Herald: Bradenton state Sen. Bill Galvano compromise too little, too late as redistricting map in limbo
- Politico: Amid political discord, former FAMU leaders urge cooperation
- Herald: Coalition files suit to invalidate redistricting law
- Times: Pressured from the outside, Bob Buckhorn creates Citizens Review Board for Tampa police
- Sun: Local GOP consultants, others, file federal suit over FairDistricts
- Regulators take back seat...
- FOR IPAD...
- NASA Mars isolation experiment starting in Hawaii...
- GET IT ON THE GO: DRUDGE FOR IPHONE...
- Lindsey Graham FIRST to drop out of race?
- One million take part in Swiss techno Street Parade...
- Man beaten to death in row over 'exorcism'...
- French journalists probed on suspicion of blackmailing Moroccan king...
- UBER Hires Hackers to Work on Self-Driving Cars' Defenses...
- Egypt sentences 3 AL-JAZEERA reporters to 3 years in prison...
- Hey Conservatives, Who Gave Hillary the Secret Memos?
- John Kasich: Religious Con-Servative
- If Trump's Campaign Collapses, It'll Be For One Of These 6 Reasons
- Boehner Is Typical Of 'Jackass' GOP Leaders
- Earth to Paul Krugman and The New York Times: Debt Is Not Good
- Climate issues we do need to address
- Donald Trump has no Respect for Property Rights
- Quebec’s Proposed Imposition of Blasphemy Laws Will Affect Us All
- Love on the March
- Would Univision try Blackmailing Donald Trump?
- Overseas Americans under attack in the new thriller No Escape
- Iran is Not a Partner in Fighting Sunni Jihadist Groups
- Thinking Seriously About the Virginia Murders
- Why All the Gun Violence? The Answer Is Simple
- Caesarism Comes to the Republican Party
- RIP GOP
- You Won't Believe What the PC Police Want You to Be Called at One University in the South
- Celebrity Diplomats Don’t Help America’s Cause
- Lessons of the Virginia TV Murders
- Denver Corruptocrats' Chick-fil-A Smokescreen