President: Kevin Karnes
President: Joyce Easton 239.573.6913
Ft. Myers Republican Women’s Club
Time: Third Tuesday each month @ 11:30 a.m.
Location: The Helm Club – The Landings
President: Carole Green
Gail Anthony – (239) 561-1861
Tina Laurie – (239) 489-4701
Republican Women of Cape Coral Federated
The Ladies Leading Right in Cape Coral
Meets every 3rd Thursday from 530-7:30 pm
Meeting location is the Elks Club in Club Square, Cape Coral
Contact: Missi McComis Lastra
Reserve you place at the next event HERE
Lee Republican Women Federated
Time: Second Monday of every month
Location: Pinchers, Marina at Edison Ford
President: Doris Cortese
Cape Coral Republican Club
Time: Last Tuesday of the month
Location: Duffy’s on Cape Coral Parkway
President: Robert Davies
Contact: 239-945-1229 or Capecoralrepublicanclub@Gmail.com
Burnt Store Republican Club
Time: First Wednesday of the month @ 5p.m.
Location: Burnt Store Golf & Activity Club, 24315 Vincent Ave, Punta Gorda, FL 33955
President: Lee Plank
Contact: Peggy Love or 941-740-0228
Sanibel-Captiva Republican Caucus
Chairman: Steve Maxwell, Ed.D.
Contact: email@example.com or 239-989-8203
The Republican Club of Southwest Florida (Bonita/Estero)
President: Fred Forbes
- Democrat: DOE 'star' Brian Dassler mourned
- Politico: Democratic talking points: Siding with Corcoran to abolish Enterprise Florida is good politics
- Herald: Faulty Corps 'fact' sheet on Port Everglades dredge drawing fire
- SSN: Joe Gruters' 'Transparency' Bill May Make Political Process Anything But, Say Critics
- Times-Union: Florida mayors rail against legislative threats to home rule
- Daily News: Florida fracking foes rally, but ban splits Legislature
- NSF: 'Liquor wall' closer to getting torn down
- TCPalm: Cut to corps could throw cold water on Everglades restoration efforts
- Times: Caught in crossfire between Rick Scott and Richard Corcoran, group fights for survival
- Bay News 9: Florida GOP lawmakers take issue with medical marijuana legislation
- 4CHAN Sabotages LaBeouf Anti-Trump Exhibit -- Again...
- GAWKER discussing 'potential settlement' with Thiel reps...
- Veggie burger 'that bleeds'...
- Welcome to Hollywood: Residents clash as access to famed sign blocked...
- Scientists switch on 'artificial sun'...
- DISNEY Iger Agrees to One-Year Extension...
- Trump approval rating terrible -- but so are polls...
- Americans Dying With an Average of $62K Debt...
- Smog-hit Beijing plans 'green necklace' to block pollution...
- Healthcare overhaul faces even bigger challenge in Senate...
- Mahmoud Abbas’ Embrace of Terror
- Letter from Pennsylvania: A Governor’s Mixed Signals on Shale Gas
- Independent Investigation
- Princeton Theological Seminary Writes Its Own Epitaph
- The Meaning of Devin Nunes’ Revelation of “Incidental” Spying on the Trump Campaign by the Obama Administration
- Zero Islamic Terror Attacks: What London and America Need to Learn from Japan
- The Immigration Juxtaposition Game
- Is Socialism the Source of Scandinavian Happiness?
- Missing Measures for Fixing Healthcare
- California (and America)--Wake Up: No Sanctuary States!
- What to Do About Obamacare and the Uninsurable? Free Markets and Charity!
- Questions for Judge Gorsuch
- SDI at 34: Building on Reagan’s Vision
- Where We Belong
- There's Nothing Simple About Hiding the Burden of Taxes
- Chuck Brunie: An Investor Exemplar
- Trump Isn't Running The Government Like A Business
- Enough of the Precocious Conservakids!
- 206 Pivot Counties Voted Twice for Obama Then Switched to Trump
- Liberals Prefer Illegal Aliens Over Your Kids